Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Daffy Dill


What is this, some type of daffodil? This is another flower that seemed to be pretty common in DC, but not something you see in Florida very much. I'm sure they're around, just not in the same numbers. It was hard for me to get anywhere while touring around DC, not because of the traffic, but because I had to stop and take pictures of everything. I think I've shared over 100 pictures with you already from my trip, trying to work my way through mostly chronologically, and I'm less than 24 hours into the trip. I'm not complaining, mind you. I love to take pictures. It's great to be somewhere different where there's new stuff to see and try to document. It just makes it hard to make plans.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a butter cup without the butter in the cup. Most flowers I have seen have a yellow center.. My grannys front yard was a mass of these in the spring.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...