Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Five Sides


OK, I've finally got all 7800 pictures from DC loaded up on my computer, so I can start sharing some of them. I hope to get many, many of them up, but it may take me a while. I think I saw more of DC outside than I have in my two previous trips, but at the expense of not getting to spend much time in any of the Smithsonians. Perhaps my coolest achievement was getting this shot of the Pentagon from the airplane on the approach to Ronald Reagan National Airport. I'd probably rather been on the other side, shooting down the Mall, but this isn't too bad. I think it's a pretty cool shot.  It is a little blurry around the edges, though, but that's because they never clean the windows on these planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...