Friday, November 26, 2010

Francophone 1

One of my favorite album covers to feature each year is this one.  The music is pretty good, too.  I've shared this out every single year since 2005, and every year it's been a big hit.  This year I'm proud to say that I've re-recorded it, so it's going to sound a little bit better than it has in the past.  I think it's in a higher bitrate than it was in the past, too.  The cover doesn't look any better to my eyes, but my Photoshop skills aren't increasing as fast as my audio recording skills.  Maybe someday I'll find a nicer copy of the cover.  This is Raymond LeFevre And His Orchestra-Merry Christmas (4 Corners Of The World FCS-4257, 1968, Stereo).

1. Silver Bells
2. White Christmas
3. Jingle Bells
4. Little Father Christmas
5. O Tannenbaum
6. Angels We Have Heard On High
7. Silent Night
8. O Holy Night
9. He Is Born The Child Of God
10. Three Angels Came That Night
11. O Come All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...