Monday, November 28, 2011

Old Wayne

As I mentioned in my last post, here's a really old share from 2006 that hasn't been seen since.  David Wayne narrates a couple of Christmas stories for you here, but it's been so long since I've listened to them that I can't tell you much about them.  Maybe this is something you had as a child and you'll enjoy hearing it again.  If you like it, leave me a note.  :)  This is David Wayne Narrates The Little Star Of Bethlehem & The Toy Box, John L. Eastman Conducting The Cricket Symphony (Cricket CR-X1, Mono, 1959).

1. The Little Star Of Bethlehem
2. The Toy Box

MediaFire

4 comments:

  1. Ernie,

    Would it be possible to re-upload the Twas The Night Before Christmas (from here: http://ernienotbert.blogspot.com/2006/12/twas-night-before-christmas.html). The Rapidshare link is no longer available.

    Amazing site by the way. We've been looking for it for quite awhile.

    - Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as well and Merry Christmas!

    - Jason

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the repost from 2010! Thanks so much!

    - Jason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this re-share. I collect audio Christmas stories and have not been able to find this anywhere else on the net.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...