Friday, November 30, 2012

Re-Greyed


I said I wasn't going to post any old, non-remastered shares, but somebody reminded me of this one, and even though it probably doesn't sound it's best, I figured I'd bring it back anyway.  I first recorded this in 2007, but I didn't share it until 2008.  This is another of those records that proves you never know what's in the grooves until you drop a needle in there.  Well, don't drop it, you should carefully place it in the groove, sometimes before you even start the record spinning around.  But I'm biased.  Anyhow, this is Veo Gray And The Jodie Lyons Singers-A Christmas Happening (Agaco Records SLP-2156, Stereo).

1. Christmas Medley-O Little Town Of Bethlehem, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Angels We Have Heard On High
2. Deck The Hall
3. Jingle Bells
4. O Come, All Ye Faithful
5. O Come, O Come Immanuel
6. Rest Your Head
7. Silent Night
8. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
9. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks

MediaFire
Torrent

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really dig this one! Thanks! Just want to point out, though, that the track list in the post is out of order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great share. How did I miss this one the first time around in 2008? I am loving it.
    ~Tru5t

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...