Tuesday, November 29, 2016

An Isthmus Christmas

You probably knew it was inevitable that I would bring you some organ and chime music, and here it is!  I stumbled across this LP just the other day, and with such a great title, I knew it was a natural for the blog.  I guess the Canal Zone in Panama was a really hopping place at one time.  I've stumbled across my fair share of records from down there, all bragging about the place.  I think I have one other Christmas record from Panama, but I'm not sure what I did with it, and I'm sure it didn't have the great rhyming title.  So please be my guest and download Leroy Lewis-Christmas On The Isthmus With Leroy Lewis (Earsa (Panama) 1002-S, Stereo)

1. Deck The Halls-Silent Night
2. Joy To The World-Hark The Herald Angels Sing
3. The First Noel-We Three Kings Of Orient Are
4. Good King Wenceslas-We Wish You A Merry Christmas-God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
5. Adeste Fideles-Angels We Have Heard On High
6. O Little Town Of Bethlehem-Holy Night
7. O Tannenbaum-Toyland (Skips, sorry)
8. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
9. White Christmas
10. Jingle Bells-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
11. Winter Wonderland
12. Christmas On The Isthmus

Zippyshare

There were a few typos in the tracklisting on the back of the LP, but I fixed them.  This was probably a rush job at some point, gotta sell those records while the timing is right!

3 comments:

  1. Isthmus be the place for Christmas music!

    ~ PAUSE FOR GROANS ~

    (I know you are too tasteful to have used that line yourself, but I am not above the obvious.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buster, don't make me ban you from the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New link for 2018:

    https://mega.nz/#!JcF1HKLC!aZ_QIvKiZdiGdHdcn6LdcfMB-5TrceY5k8tcq-C6h4U

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...